Skip to content
By booking a party with Little Miss Enchanted you agree to the following:
- A minimum 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. The full price of the party is required to be paid for before the party commences. We can accept payment by bank deposit. The bank account number will be given when contact is made.
- Cancellations require a minimum 1 weeks notice, and will forfeit your deposit. Little Miss Enchanted Pamper Parties reserve the right to cancel a booking if necessary. In this case the deposit will be refunded in full.
- No alcohol is to brought to or consumed at our venue
- No smoking inside or outside the premises
- No children over the age of 2 are allowed to participate in the party if they have not been paid for. This includes our games
- Payment is for the children’s entertainment, not the adults. Please understand that the activities are for the children only, unless previously arranged. Parents are welcome to play our games though
- Full payment is required before the party commences unless otherwise arranged
- Please arrive on time and not early as our entertainers will be preparing for the party
- Please make sure all guests have left 15 minutes after the party ends as we have parties to prepare for after yours
- Please make sure that you and your child respect their surroundings. Please do not pull anything off the walls, or use products without consent. Please do not take anything with you that was not part of the package.
- Please make sure that your child has not taken any figurines, or other parts of the display of the venue
- Please make sure that your children respect our entertainers, and do not hit, kick, or throw things at them etc.
- If your child breaks something, it will have to be paid for
- Manager reserves the right to end a party if these rules are not being respected
- Terms and Conditions and a waiver must be signed by the adult(s) responsible for the children attending on arrival.